Sunday, September 30, 2012

NINE WRONG EXCUSES FOR HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

This is how most of young people say
--It makes me feel loved, valuable and wanted
--My boyfriend will leave me if I won’t have sex with him
--Some of the girls say you must show a man that you can give him children
-- Some say what if I die, I can’t die before testing it
-- My friends may think there’s something wrong with me if I don’t have sex
-- Some of the boys say it proves that I am a real Man
--Some say you need to practice and get experience in it.
-- Some say if you don’t have sex, you will get sick or go mad
-- Some of the boys say you must show a woman that you can give her what she want
It is important to know that sex before marriage sound so sweet for a very short moment of time and turn to be a heavy Burden for a long time, negative consequences like Heartache, Diseases, unwanted Pregnancy and Aids.
If you’re in a position please have time to pray for young people counsel and teach them.

Mwl.Tuntufye A.Mwakyembe
Changing Youth Changing Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment